The Saint Virgin Mary of the Angels capuchin church was built in an unusual style of Tuscan Baroque at warden L. Kalynovskyy.
For the building Kalynovskyi provided funds he received as a result of the court with Pototskyi. In the 19th century the monastery was closed by the royal authority and turned into barracks, but the church remained active as a parish. The church was closed by the Soviet authorities, first in 1931 and then, after a revival during the Second World War again closed in 1961 after the death of the priest M. Vysokinskyy. Now the temple again belongs to the Catholic community of the city.